BESPOKE DOMESTIC & COMMERCIAL DOOR / PANIC ROOM Level 3 & 4
All of our luxury Titan Steel Doors are bespoke therefore we can supply any size, colour and design of your choice. We can even match the design of your existing door if required.
TITAN STEEL DOOR SPECIFICATIONS
- 21-BOLT LOCKING SYSTEM which locks the door in 3 directions
- GALVANISED FRAME 2mm thick with fibreglass insulation, WING FRAME composed of 3mm thick steel tube, WING SKELETON 1.5mm ribbed alloy steel with Rockwool insulation
- IN THE FRAME – 8 STEEL BOLTS EACH 10mm THICK
- SECURITY MECHANISM WHICH FIXES THE DOOR SKIN TO DOORCASE
- COVERED IN LUXURY WOOD CLADDING
- 3 HIGH-STRENGTH STEEL HINGES placed in 3 points
- DRILL RESISTANT CASING OVER LOCKS
- 2 REGISTERED SECURITY CYLINDERS – Registered keys cannot be copied without authorisation from the owner, 3 keys supplied
- DOOR HANDLE, KNOB, KNOCKER, VIEWER
- WE PROVIDE ANY SIZE, ANY SHAPE & ANY COLOUR OF THE DOOR
You do not have to be concerned that the door will look like a steel door.
It has the appearance of a luxurious wooden door as both the outside and the inside is cladded in a wood finish.
PURE STEEL FINISH DOORS
Steel door cladded in a luxury wood finish is very popular, but having a steel finish is both practical and stylish.
Although the actual moulding on the door cannot be as decorative and prominent, one of the advantages of a steel surface is basically zero upkeep of the door. It is more durable against weather condition and especially suitable if you do not have a porch. Also perfect as an office, communal or fire exit door.
MAGNETIC SECURITY LOCK & DOOR CLOSER
We can also provide a magnetic security lock, which can withstand a force of 500 + pounds ( a normal electrical release fitted to an intercom system can be forced open in a matter of seconds) & a door closer. Suitable for a Victorian House with several flats.
More and more often we are called to a burglary to a Victorian converted house when several flats have been broken into because of a weak front door that has been too easy to open and left all flats vulnerable.
SECURITY GLASS IN THE DOOR
We can supply & install double glazed security glass in the door, above the door or in a side panel but we recommend the smallest amount of glass possible as glass compromises the overall security of any door.
TURN YOUR BEDROOM INTO A SAFE ROOM
For further information, please, contact us directly on 020 3070 3866 or
by email at email@example.com
As our door is made to measure, it takes about 4 weeks for the doors to be manufactured. Once your door arrives in London, we will carry out our quality control check again and then we will call you to arrange an installtion date. Don’t worry as you do not need any preparation for the installation day, we take your door and frame away by ourselves and install your new Titan Steel Security door and frame. We make sure that everything sits in place nicely, therefore, we take about 5 hours to complete the installation.
When it comes to steel security door, you really need a specialist that is available at any time.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO CONSIDER WHEN PURCHASING A STEEL DOOR:
- Does the door comply with the Europe-wide fire resistance standard BS EN 1634-1? (which replaces the previous British Standard for fire resistance)
- Is the door and locking mechanism made in the UK?
- Does the security key come with a sidebar?
- Telephone the company in the evening or at weekends to see if they are offering the service they promised should anything go wrong with the door locking mechanism e.g. An attempted burglary, etc. ?
- This is important as we operate a 24-hour locksmith service we are able to send one of our professional locksmiths out if required, who will have knowledge of your locking mechanism.